Friday, May 4, 2007

Switched to Google Reader

By the way, I've switched from Bloglines to Google Reader. As one would expect from Google, it's much prettier. You can view a list of posts with snippets instead of Bloglines' clunkier view posts so-many-days old, making it look basically like Gmail. And it does have folders in addition to Gmail style tags, so you can easily condense the list. It's also an easy switch, since you can simply click "export" from Bloglines and then "import" from Google Reader.

3 comments:

leslie said...

This Google Reader thing is pretty cool.

Though, I have to admit, it kinda scares me that Google is everywhere. I have the Google toolbar on my desktop, Gmail, Google Reader, Google Docs . . . Blogger. It's crazy.

Amy said...

I also use Google calendar and Google maps...

It's like they just always have the best ideas and the best execution.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.